Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cthulhu13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2014, 08:34 AM
    Looking for the title of a horror movie I seen years ago. Can anyone help??
    I seen this movie when I was younger about a boy who recently moved and found an imaginary friend that in the end turns out to be this mummified looking boy king or pharaoh that wants to keep the kid in this catacomb-like tomb with him forever as a playmate. I thought the movie was called Playmate, but, I can not find it anywhere. I have searched by plot, genre, title, etc. PLEASE HELP!
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Mar 3, 2014, 09:10 AM
    Imaginary Playmate (TV 2006) - IMDb

It is with a girl and not a boy...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghost/horror movie seen at least 10 years ago on TV [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to find name of movie I have only seen on TV,don't know title or who is in it can only remember one sceen near the end ,Lady living in house is in kitchen when a dark cloudy shape that she has seen before appears near her, it passes her and goes through the wall into the flat next door where...

Searching for title of Alien Horror Film from about 12 years ago. [ 1 Answers ]

A couple of men and a woman who seem to be aliens are having sex with people in a house. The girls are inpregnanted and once they go into a fever and convulse, their whole body explodes. The aliens seemed to enjoy watching this. Only saw part of the film on Cinemax about 11 years ago.

Im looking for a horror movie I saw many years ago please help me! [ 1 Answers ]

Im looking for a horror movie I saw many years ago and I've been looking for it on the internet for past 2 years. It was about teenagers who were stuck in the school after hours and couldn't get out. Some man, monster or something were in the school killing the students. I remember the police being...

I'm trying to find an old horror movie I saw over 20 years ago, [ 1 Answers ]

It was aout a mental hospital that was kept locked down by power. Then there was a black out and a bunch of people escaped and terroized the doctors family.

View more questions Search