Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gloriakellerman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2014, 09:29 PM
    If you do a monogram who's initial goes first the women or the mans
    I want to make an initial monogram out of wood do I put the woman's initial first then the last name, then the man's initial?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 2, 2014, 09:52 PM
    The woman's
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2014, 06:11 AM
    The letter that is closer to the start of alphabet

Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GE Monogram Refrigerator Freezing Up [ 2 Answers ]

I have a GE Monogram side by side built-in refrigerator. 2 center drawers and the center door shelf have begun freezing things in the last 2 weeks. Does anyone know if this is something easily remedied or do I need to call for service?

Help With ID Monogram Initals [ 0 Answers ]

Hi was seeing if anyone knows what painter may have used monogram initials Of CB inside a circle. Painting is from the 1800's. Was seeing if anyone me have a idea. At this time I can't post pictures.

Ge monogram refrigerator freezing up [ 2 Answers ]

Ge monogram refrigerator help!! I bought a Ge Monogram refrigerator (42 inch) a while back and just now tried it. It is at least 10 years old and has not run in at least 5 years. My problem When I run it, the freezer cools to around zero, then the evaporator coils freeze up,solid, the...

Monogram search [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Another painting I have that I am trying to determine artist on. If it looks familiar to anyone let me know. Looks like there is an A maybe T maybe R. Help Please! Thanks

Old GE Monogram Refrigerator [ 5 Answers ]

The freezer has not been working well. A few weeks ago I noticed that food in the bottom was not as frozen as the top. It's getting worse and half of my food is defrosted. Is there anything I should check before calling a repair service? Thanks!

View more questions Search