Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nurseytteb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2014, 01:55 PM
    Cant find employer and family does not want to pay
    We can't find our employer. The family paid him upfront for one month. The guy took the money and left. No one can find him. He never answers any of the numbers we have for him and the doctor that works with him claims not to have spoken or seem him either. Can I sue the family for time work or do I have to continue to search for this person?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 2, 2014, 04:34 PM
    OK, this is in web development ?

So you did some web design for someone ?

But you can not sue family, that is like someone suing you for what your father did, if this was a lot of money, you needed to have information on them. But no, you keep searching, *** a note, most personal debts much like this are never collected. Even if you do find him, and sue, it does not mean he will actually pay
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 2, 2014, 04:49 PM
    It would help if you explained what you did for this employer under what conditions. What this employer's relationship to this family is, etc. I suspect you posted this in the wrong forum which is making things confusing,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How I pay my tax for the year if my employer not able to pay? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm on work permit from 2008 with this employer but he hav't paid any tax for me from his company.I have complated my 10 year resident so I am going to apply for ILR ON 10 YEARS Bases. I was working other part time jobs and were paying taxes.Bucause this is my main job but I havt paid any tax...

I pay $1 for LTD premiums after taxes and employer pays rest. Is my LTD pay taxable [ 1 Answers ]

I pay $ 1 for LTD premiums after taxes. My employer pays rest of premium for LTD for me. Will my LTD checks be taxable now that I've just been granted full disability?

I want to find my dads family but can't pay [ 1 Answers ]

I want to find my dads family but can't pay he died a wile ago and I want to contact them he never knew about me and I want to now them

Discussted ,why must I pay to find my family? [ 8 Answers ]

I realize closed adoptions are closed but I got a letter day from my adoption agency stating that my birthfathers name is in my records and in order to get the info I must pay.That is worse than a slap in the face.Im reading on this paper that they do know what his name is,but have to pay to get...

View more questions Search