Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 3, 2014, 04:55 PM
    Don't drink, see a doctor ASAP! Anything else is stupid foolish conjecture. No excuse dwaddle at your own risk. Your symptoms are warning signs for immediate attention.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 3, 2014, 09:48 PM
    I'm just wondering if I can do anything to help speed up the process of my liver healing
    Once your liver is damaged, it is damaged. Livers do not heal or recuperate. Damage to the liver is permanent.

Have you written your will yet? Looks like you are going to die an early painful death.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 4, 2014, 08:14 AM
    There is no telling what the abuses of your young life has damaged. You better find out quickly though, as it could e more than just your liver if its gotten to the point of pain. That's just common sense.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Alcoholic son problem with binge drinking [ 40 Answers ]

I have a alcoholic son. When he drinks he become functionless. He is a binge drinker. He can not work. I am trying to help him. Nothing is working. What should I do to help him. Should I kick him out? Please let me know my options.

A friend with a serious drinking problem wants to apply for his driver's license. [ 10 Answers ]

He is eligible, but he drinks all day, everyday, and there is never even ten minutes when he doesn't smell of alcohol. Won't he be subject to a drunk in public charge if he appears at the DMV office, never mind tries to take a driving road test?

Tenant with a drinking problem... [ 6 Answers ]

A friend who is a functioning alcoholic wants to rent my apartment. She would be a great tenant in all other ways other than her excessive drinking. She only drinks at home and doesn't cause a problem in that regard. My concern is that I do not want to be responsible or liable for her if she falls...

17 with a drinking problem [ 10 Answers ]

I don't really know why I'm on here asking for help. I have a problem but I don't want to stop, yet I realize I'm damaging myself and maybe I need some advice. I was depressed for about 5 months. It was horrible. Therapy did not help at all and I felt hopeless. About a month ago, I started opening...

I think my dog has a drinking problem... [ 3 Answers ]

Our Basset Hound puppy won't stop drinking water when he has it available to him. It doesn't matter how much he's had, he just keeps drinking until it's gone, and his belly swells up like a watermelon until he pees it all out. How do we get him to stop? Thanks for the help. -B

View more questions Search