Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Mar 2, 2014, 08:55 AM
    The Ultimate Blond Joke
    A Blonde was speeding down the road in her little red sports car and was pulled over by a female police officer, also a blonde.

The cop asked for the speeder's driver's license. The speeder looked through her purse, getting progressively more agitated. She finally asked the officer "What does it look like?"

The cop told her "It's square and has your picture on it." The driver looked again and found a square mirror. "Oh! There it is," she happily exclaimed and handed the mirror to the blond cop.

The officer looked at it, handed it back, and said "Okay, you can go. I didn't realize you were a cop, too....."
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2014, 12:07 PM
    Bravo!!!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 2, 2014, 12:47 PM
    Lol!! :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wants blond & black hair w/ roots all blond. [ 3 Answers ]

So the issue is is that a few months ago, I'm estimating about 6 -8, I wanted to put a blond patch in my hair with purple tips. But the blond turned gray.so we did again and it turned a lighter grey and then we put in the purple tips and it looks plumish. I was upset about it so my mom went to get...

Light blond to brass blond [ 1 Answers ]

I have really blond hair. Almost white. I originally have light brown hair and when I dyed it blond it turned orange, I want to go to a dark blond almost brassy blond. Will my hair turn orange again? I don't think it will but I just want to make sure. I don't have any money right now to go to a...

Light blond to brass blond [ 4 Answers ]

I have really blond hair. Almost white. I originally have light brown hair and when I dyed it blond it turned orange, I want to go to a dark blond almost brassy blond. Will my hair turn orange again? I don't think it will but I just want to make sure. I don't have any money right now to go to a...

Best Blond Joke [ 7 Answers ]

A blonde and a brunette were taking the elevator to the lobby from the 25th floor. On the 23rd floor, a very handsome looking man with great hair but Obvious dandruff gets into the elevator. The women exchange a look acknowledging just how good looking this Man is. The...

Ultimate Female Joke [ 2 Answers ]

It has long been contended that there are male jokes and there are female jokes, and there are unisex jokes. Here is a joke I consider a true female joke. I offer it to you in the hopes that women will love it and men will pass it along to a woman who will love it. A woman was sitting at a bar...

View more questions Search