Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    willie jay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2014, 08:00 AM
    Fuel pump not working on 2000 Blazer ls.
    Where is the ecm and ignition switch located on my 2000 Blazer ls. I've replaced the fuel pump and checked fuses. We jumped fuse box without relay for direct power to fuel pump and I tried the key thing letting it stay in on position for 10 min. Still nothing. I want to check ecm and ignition switch but do not know where they are. Any help would be greatly appreciated. (single father limited funds.) Thank you for any help you can give bill.
    RickMN Posts: 244, Reputation: 52

Mar 2, 2014, 09:43 AM
    If you have the 4.3L, the vehicle control module (VCM) is located on the right (passenger) side of the engine compartment. IGN switch is at the top of the steering column near the lock cylinder
    willie jay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2014, 10:21 AM
    2000 blazer
    I looked for vcm.what does it look like ? And how do I get to ign ? How do get steering columm cover off ? THANK YOU so much for you're help
    RickMN Posts: 244, Reputation: 52

Mar 2, 2014, 10:50 AM
    If you want to do your own repair, you need a shop manual. Go to eautorepair.net or alldatadiy.com and fork out the dough for a real pro manual. If you can't afford $30, go to your public library and see what manuals they have online.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a 2000 blazer s10. I'm having issues with my fuel pump, it won't activate [ 1 Answers ]

I have a brand new fuel pump. Relays are good. Fuses good. Wires good. Security system is not the issue. If I put a little gas or engine starter in the intake it will fire up then choke and die. I can not for the life of me figure anything out from the manual I bought (alot of help that wasnt). In...

2000 honda crv keeps stalling-is it the fuel filter? Fuel pump? [ 1 Answers ]

My 2000 Honda CRV keeps stalling when the gas gets low and even after filling it and putting in dry gas it still just stalls out in the middle of the road. I would like to know if it's the fuel filter-which is cheaper to replace or the fuel pump which my mechanic says will run me $500

92 s10 blazer 4.3 fuel pump inop again [ 0 Answers ]

On my s blz replaced fuel pump a few yrs back veh only driven 300 miles then sat for 3 yrs have power going to pump but pump won't engage when key turned on hard to see a new factory pump going bad so quick? I think it was pink wire that had power other 3 wires had no power while cranking. Coil &...

1982 chevy K5 blazer with a 305 in it, fuel pump problem. [ 1 Answers ]

I put a new motor, tranny, and transfer case in my blazer. Got everything hooked up. Now we are finding out that the fuel pump is not pumping any fuel. What do you suggest we look at? We have checked for bent lines and nothing is bent.

Fuel pump was working, I installed cd player, now fuel pump isn't working [ 1 Answers ]

F.p. was working prior to installation because I could hear it. I was turning ignition on and pulling shifter back to get room to pull panel off, then putting back in park and shutting off, about the third time there was no fuel pump sound. Could the fuel pump went bad just by my luck which isn't...

View more questions Search