Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackie rooke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2014, 10:19 AM
    Who wrote this poem
    Bless the first man who made wellington boots
    for girls and boys to wear,
    we can jump I he puddles right up to our middles............

Check out some similar questions!

Who Wrote This Poem? [ 0 Answers ]

We came together, and fell apart, we tried to fix the problems at heart. Life holds so many mysteries, most are questioned, others are dreamed. When truth is known nothing is what it seems. The tempers fly, words are spoken, things are done with lack of emotion. Now we can see what the others have...

Who wrote this poem [ 0 Answers ]

From each moment I Draw Life From Each Living Being I Draw Love, From the earth and the sun I Draw Nourishment From each I receive And to Each I joyfully give. For the Web that connects Each top ME

Who wrote this poem? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know who wrote this poem:- There's a peaceful place in my heart's domain At a gentling autumn time That I seek when I'm weary,or sad, or in pain When my world has lost it's rhyme

Who wrote this poem? [ 1 Answers ]

Hold on to what is good even if it is a handful of earth... Hold on to what you believe even if it is a tree which stands by itself.. Hold on to what you must do even if it is a long way from here... Hold on to life even if it is easier letting go.. Hold on to my hand even though you've gone a......

Who wrote this poem? [ 2 Answers ]

"The time I've lost in wooing, In watching and pursuing The light that lies In woman's eyes, Has been my heart's undoing. Tho' Wisdom oft has sought me, I scorn'd the lore she brought me, My only books Were women's looks, And folly's all they taught me.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.