Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gingerV Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2014, 08:18 AM
    Ups left box of vitamins overnite in freezing weather, are they still good?
    FROZEN VITAMINS

Ups left a box of vitamins outside in 7 degree weather overnight. Are they still good? It would take me weeks to use them up.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2014, 08:55 AM
    was there any condensation evident inside the bottles ? Normally they are packed with a cotton or desiccants to prevent condensation. Other than that ;your general concern is if they are exposed to above room temp. That's when some of them begin to break down.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 1, 2014, 10:07 AM
    Your vitamins are okay. Some people keep them in the fridge, but as tom said, they are equipped not to gather condensation in the bottle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Freezing weather, no water coming out of kitchen facuet only. [ 8 Answers ]

I have no water coming out of my kitchen faucet. It was working last night and every other facuet in the house is running. All other faucets are on the opposite side of the house. It's a single spout. The name brand is not visible. I tried the spray but nothing. The pipes feel cold but don't...

A Computer Has Been Left Out in Freezing Weather. Will It Be Unusable? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, All! If a computer has been left out in freezing weather, will that make it unusable, even after it's been warmed up? Thanks!

Pool care in freezing weather [ 1 Answers ]

We purchased a property which has an in-ground pool, so we are new to pool care. If it gets below freezing, do we need to run the pump continuously? Any other precautions we need to take if it freezes? Thanks!

Weather-what is the difference between sleet and freezing rain? [ 2 Answers ]

What is the difference between sleet and freezing rain?

Garden Hose Left Hooked Up Outside in Freezing Weather [ 2 Answers ]

I saw today that our garden hose was hooked up to the outdoor faucet even though there is several inches of snow on the ground. So I thought I better unhook it. I had to run a quick errand so I asked my wife to look up a way to remove a frozen hose. I came back and she had poured hot water...

View more questions Search