Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ToniA1990 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2014, 09:34 PM
    Do dreams ever mean anything?
    A few weeks ago I had this dream, I was exiting out someone's front door; I didn't recognize the neighborhood. Once I got outside I was in a dazed and confused state, I didn't recognize anyone in the dream. In reality, in the real world I just had to recently move into my aunts house, I'm relocating right now. Today was the first day I saw my aunts new home. When I arrived to her house she introduced me to her neighbors and showed me around the neighborhood. When she introduced me to her neighbors it fazed me, they were the people I saw in my dream.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 28, 2014, 09:40 PM
    Normally no, see nothing outstanding, that would mean anything, except perhaps you are scared or concerned about this move
    JuggaletteShay Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2014, 03:45 AM
    Dreams always have a meaning. I have a few apps an a book on dreams, like a dream dictionary. It just means you're not sure how to take the move, that you're heading into new territory. Like the saying say 'close one door an another will open ' it's just like that. Just take it day by day, get a feel for things an once you settle your dreams should slowly stop.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2014, 05:08 AM
    Rarely ever... dreams are just dreams..most of the time its just your imagineation while you sleep.. Some people believe in alien abductions... odd that everyone that's been abducted has had alcohol or drug abuse issues, and live in trailer parks. And why has nobody credible and sober from an upscale community ever been abducted if those were real.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 18, 2014, 04:34 PM
    Dreams always have a meaning. I have a few apps an a book on dreams, like a dream dictionary. It just means you're not sure how to take the move, that you're heading into new territory. Like the saying say 'close one door an another will open ' it's just like that. Just take it day by day, get a feel for things an once you settle your dreams should slowly stop.
    Dreams can be a way for the spirit world to break though... but this is RARELY the case. Saying every dream means something is like saying every time you play with a Ouija board you will suffer from demonic manifestations. It's simply not the case.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dreams [ 5 Answers ]

Salam... I want to know how can I check what my dreams mean... I mean is there any book that can tell me what my dreams exactly mean or give me a clue about the dreams as I have some dreams that I really want to know what they exactly mean.. Thank you Allah Hafiz

A boy dreams up plans to some machine also dreams he is flying [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie in the 90's that I can't remember the name of. All I can remember is some boy has these dreams where he sees plans for some sort of machine bit by bit and he is flying in the dreams.

What are dreams exactly? [ 9 Answers ]

How do people feel about dreams.. I dream all the time and its usually of my ex and I, and we're back together... I don't take this dream to heart because I consider myself a pretty rational guy. But what are dreams? Are they just what we want? And I'm not posting this because I want to hear...

Dreams from where? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I am a 28yr male and I know that you have lots and lots of dreams a night but most you can't remember that was the case for me up until the past 6 or 7 days now. THis is something that normally I would keep to myself and just laugh it off but its every time I go to sleep now.I can never...

Dreams [ 1 Answers ]

There is this dream that I have had quite while ago but it's still in my mind, can any one interpret it for me?

View more questions Search