Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    feresh786 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2007, 04:33 PM
    Wendy's restaurant
    Hi everyone, I hope you could help me by answering my question. Thanks

My questions is: if you eat in wendy's, then if you can be kind and tell me what do you eat in break fast, lunch, and dinner in wendy's... Please cause I am doing a group presentation so I need some answers... and if you know could you also please tell me what's the top food in Wendy's ( because I have never eat food at outside , I always eat home-made food :o ) so I am clueless... Thanks!:)
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2007, 05:29 PM
    I don't know any fast food place that serves healthy food, besides the salad. A wendy's single has 420 calories, 20 g fat, even the broccoli and cheese potato has 470 calories, 14 g fat; chicken pita - 440 calories, 20g fat, If it says" fast food" your not eating healthy, the buns are white flour the bacon is fatty, the sausage is deadly. The only healthy food would be the salad without the dressing, or on the side, period!
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2007, 07:15 PM
    The only thing I eat at Wendy's is the oriental chicken salad. Minus the chow mein noodles.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 2, 2007, 08:04 PM
    Their burgers are very popular, a better beef long before the others got onto better beef.

Their chili is one of their best known foods, and my favorite there.

But one of their best things is a large variety of foods, so families with wider tastes can all normally find things there they like.
    lindeelouky Posts: 18, Reputation: 4

Apr 2, 2007, 09:30 PM
    An all time favorite is their "Frosty" which is a very thick shake you eat with a spoon. The food is inexpensive and lots of items for .99. The hamburgers are square, not round.
    They have chili and baked potatoes. They are open later than a lot of other restaurants.
    Other than that, it's the same as mcdonalds.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mongolian Restaurant [ 2 Answers ]

I'm going for a Mongolian meal with some work mates, I love trying something new but I have never tried Mongolian food anybody tried it what is it like:D :D

View more questions Search