Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DirectionWest Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2014, 10:34 PM
    Is being in early 20s TOO late to choose dance as a future ?
    I'm like 22 and I have realized I'm interested in dancing. I hope it's not TOO late.
    I found a few other people asking the same question and I came to know that it depends on the dance form. Like the other I'm not much into Ballet or anything but I'm more into Hip Hop, Freestyle. I hope I can get from good training in these dance forms and look up for assisting a choreographer because this is what I came up recently. There are choreographers like in the age of 30s and 40s as well. What if I brush myself up and take another say 5-6 or so years and become one like them.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 28, 2014, 02:44 AM
    I can't imagine that 22 is too late for ANYTHING with the possible exception of chess master. If you are in good health and have stayed active, find a class and start learning. It's good to have a goal of choreographer, but for now, you are the newbie who is there to LEARN and practice, over and over. Teachers will give you a lot of grief and it's part of the performing arts to be able to take it. Do you have the dedication?
    DirectionWest Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2014, 11:39 PM
    Oh yea I do have the dedication. Ask me to stop eating, drinking sleeping and give your 100% into dancing I'm going to do that. Since I couldn't get a change to get trained I'm willing to work so damn hard that I can make myself perfect in little time. I don't even care if the trainers slog me all day night long. In the end I just want to see myself out there with those choreographers...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Popular dance song in the early or mid 90's or in the late 80's [ 3 Answers ]

I think there's rap in it, but its danceable kind of techno, not too far from the song Friends (Friends they come and friends they go, nothing really lasts forever ever) And the lyrics goes like on the chorus "Why don't you leave me alone? Oh na na na oh na na na oh na na na" (I don't know if the...

Late 80, early nineties, rave/techno/dance song stuck in my head [ 1 Answers ]

I heard this song a few times and it stuck in my head. The part that rings out is the a 'synethizer' instrumental. I will try to put the rhythm down, but read further down for more info, as the wo u ooo is not really a great way to represent a song woo ooo ooo uuu uuu, woo ooo uuu uuu The...

Late 80, early nineties, rave/techno/dance song stuck in my head [ 0 Answers ]

I heard this song a few times and it stuck in my head. woo ooo ooo uuu uuu, woo ooo uuu uuu The keyboard or synthesizer is unique. The sound is little like the sound you hear in this song(from the 3rd to 5th second) Carolina Marquez - Bisex Alarm http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBxKdj-MXvw ...

Looking for the name of a late 80s/early 90s dance song [ 2 Answers ]

Seeking the name or artist of a dance song (medium tempo): Partial chorus (to the best of my recollection): "Move it on the left, now move it on to the right, now move it on. Move it on." The "move it on" portion at the end is almost a spoken portion... Can anyone help?

View more questions Search