Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keeks143 Posts: 149, Reputation: 3

Feb 27, 2014, 12:05 PM
    Will I ever reach that high note?
    0I have been an avid singer for about.. well since I was about 8 or 9 but there are some notes in songs I feel like I won't be able to reach.
    My question is, if I can't reach a high note now will I ever get it?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2014, 12:06 PM
    WIthout voice training... no... even with it you might not ever be capable of it. Not everyone is born with the ability to do it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Debit Note Credit Note definition [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I want to know definition of Debit Noe, Credit Note.

Supplier overcharge to us, so what we issue debit note or credit note to them? [ 1 Answers ]

Nice to be you member. I have one question: If supply over charge to us, do we need to issue debit note and credit note? Thanks your help, Regards, Sodany

Ceiling Fan will not reach high speed [ 5 Answers ]

I just installed a replacement 52 inch Harbor Breezefan and I am experiencing the same problem as the last one. It appears to turn only at medium speed when on high. I have four other fans of the same type and all spin considerably faster. My son said the original turned as fast as the others and a...

Should I reach out to her? [ 4 Answers ]

A week ago I asked the forum if it is a good sign of things to come that my girlfriend (or former... I don't know, you got me) texted me with a nice thought after a brief encounter outside our gym. (After 5 months of serious dating she had asked for space). Most replied that it is not necessarily...

View more questions Search