Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caz1961 Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Feb 27, 2014, 10:13 AM
    Cant remember TV programme title
    During the 70's I used to watch a TV programme that I have been unable to trace, it was about time travel I think and had several adults a boy and a dog in it,
    At the end of each episode they all walked into the distance away from the camera and disappeared or de materialised and then I think re appeared somewhere else at start of next episode. It may have been american series as many were in the 70's but any info anyone can remember about it or a title would be a great help, am unable to trace it
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Feb 28, 2014, 07:39 PM
    Possibly,.

Otherworld

-view-

---
    caz1961 Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Mar 1, 2014, 12:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by straydog View Post
    Possibly,.

Otherworld

-view-

---
    Thank you straydog, it isn't otherworld as this was from 1985 and the programme I watched was in 1970's. But from your utube link I found another called the fantastic journey which was a film but also had a series,in 1977 this looked very similar but there was a cat with powers in it, instead of a dog, maybe my mind played tricks or maybe there is one episode with a dog in it that I homed in on. But watching film clip they definitely walk away and disappear at the end, if you find any more out please let me know otherwise I think I may have found it EUREKA many thks for your help link that led me to find this out,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cannot remember the movie title, or the actors in it, but I remember the storyline? [ 0 Answers ]

So this movie is set in late 90s early 2000 era Boy and girl grow up next to each other, he's in love with her but never tells her, he goes off to culinary school at the CIA and later works as a server for a catering company He freaks out while serving at the girl's engagement party She ends up...

I can't remember the title but I remember some bits of the video, what's this song? [ 1 Answers ]

The video it's self is black and white, I think it might be an old christmas ballad because I think I was watching a xmas chart when I saw it; might be from the 1980's or something, don't hold me to that I have no idea what year it was released. The voice singing is definitely male, although I...

I remember this old black and white movie but can't remember its title [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this old black and white movie as a child (over 40 years ago). Every time the father would get angry, he kicks out the families TV set.. His family would all cry and his wife would make him sleep on the sofa downstairs. I remember this happening several times in the movie.....

I can't remember the title of a movie anymore, but I remember the storyboard [ 7 Answers ]

The movie begins with a man (the acter is Will Smith) and his son. He is a normal guy with his own problems but suddenly he gets fired and loses his own home and doesn't know how to survive. But later he is getting back in the normal lifestyle and eventually starts his own company, then he sels it...

1990's children's BBC Televison Programme Cannot Remember Name! Please Help? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there, I was feeling a little nostalgic recently and started going through a list of great television shows I used to watch in the early - mid 90's (but in hindsight could be older than that) when I was a young child. There is one show I really want to look up and cannot for the life of me...

View more questions Search