Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Feb 27, 2014, 05:18 AM
    Careful what you ask for
    While the priest was presenting a children's sermon.
    He asked the children if they knew what the Resurrection was.

Now, asking questions during children's sermons is crucial, but at the same time, asking children questions in front of a congregation can also be very dangerous.

In response to the question, a little boy raised his hand.

The priest called on him and the boy said, "I know that if you have a resurrection that lasts more than four hours you are supposed to call the doctor."

It took ten minutes for the congregation to settle down enough for the service to continue.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 27, 2014, 04:38 PM
    Politician is checking in at the Airport. He is wanting to go overseas. He tries to buy his ticket and is refused. When he asks why he is told he needs visa to travel there. The politician replies that that is crazy and he has been there many times before. So again he tries to buy the ticket and board the plane. Again he is refused.

He gets very angry and tells the clerk that he is on a mission and that he has to go and he knows he doesnt need visa to go there. So after this back and forth banter the politician spouts out that he has been there so many times and he knows that they take American Express there so let him on board !!!!!
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 3, 2014, 05:49 AM
    An elderly man is stopped by the police around 2am and is ask "where are you going at this time of night ?"
    The man replies "Im going to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the affects it has on the human body as well as smoking and staying out late"

The officer then asks "Oh really? Who is giving that lecture at this time of night?"

The man replies "That would be my wife!"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Careful with the responses [ 5 Answers ]

I've known this girl since we were in the fourth grade. She moved when in the sixth grade and I never saw her again. I finally found her on Facebook and told her that I was over joy to see her again. She added me as a friend bu then blocked me and said she didn't like me the same way I did her. I...

Be careful what you wish for. [ 2 Answers ]

Rick was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was really angry. She told him 'Tomorrow morning, I expect to Find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in less than 6 seconds, AND IT BETTER BE THERE! ' The next morning Rick got up early and left for Work....

Be careful out there! [ 6 Answers ]

'A man staggered into a hospital with a concussion, multiple bruises, Two black eyes, and a five iron wrapped tightly around his throat. Naturally, the Doctor asked him, 'What happened to you? 'Well, I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife, when at a Difficult hole, we both...

Be careful what you say [ 5 Answers ]

Jack decided to go skiing with his buddy, Bob. They loaded up Jack’s mini van and headed north. After driving for a few hours, they got caught in a terrible blizzard. They pulled into a nearby farm and asked the attractive lady who answered the door if they could spend the night. "I realize...

Be careful what you ask for [ 5 Answers ]

A woman is standing nude looking in the bedroom mirror. She is not happy with what she sees and says to her husband, 'I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment.' The husband replies, 'Your eyesight's damn near perfect.' He never heard the shot...

View more questions Search