pjkelley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2014, 02:39 PM
    Does cod liver oil help arthritis
    Want to know if cod liver oil helps arthritis
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 26, 2014, 02:45 PM
    Some say yes, some say no.
    There's no empirical evidence to support either argument, although fish oils are thought to be good for joints.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 26, 2014, 03:02 PM
    Yes, thumbs up for Curlyben. Cod liver oil lubricates joints, but it has to be in your supplement regime every day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cod liver oil while breast feeding [ 9 Answers ]

Hi can I have cod liver oil, 1 tablet 300 mg, to increase my breast feed, and is it safe for my baby... Coz I heard it inc feed and reduces boby unnecessary fat...

Safe for a child to consume cod liver oil and rose hip syrup at the same time? [ 0 Answers ]

I am planning to start my 6 year old daughter on the orange flavoured Scott's Emulsion which contains Cod Liver Oil, calcium and orange juice to boost her body's immunity as she recently started having occasional attacks of mild hives when she wakes up in the morning... the cause of which I can't...

What is the similarities between a pig liver and a human liver? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the similarities between a pig liver and a human liver?

Cod oil pills for adhd? [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is 5 and just started kindergarten. She is very hyper and always talking. She has been sent to iss for being disruptive, not paying attention, outburts, and not being quite during quite time. She is very bright, and according to her teahcer ahead of her classmates. I have taken her to...

View more questions Search