Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melissaakers63 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2014, 02:11 PM
    Bike club
    A club wants to make license plates for the neighborhood bikes. Each license plate has a letter followed by a digit. How many different license plates can be made?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 26, 2014, 02:26 PM
    An infinite number as you haven't copied the parameters correctly.

While we're happy to HELP with homework we will NOT do all the work for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suggest most comfort bike 4backpain a new bike,like cbz xtreme double disk [ 1 Answers ]

I'm ajay goyal from chd.I hv backpain and want to buy a most comfortable and safe bike in 70000,invested in cbz xtreme double disk.suggest any other or support detail.

Placing a bike in a common area bike room [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to know if it is legal to place my own bike in the bike common area of the condo where I live. The common area has its own bike racks, but as I own a very expensive bike I would prefer to have it out of the way, as my previous one has been already damaged. The bike rack...

I'm looking for a song that goes like 'all we do is club meet me at the club' [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a club song that goes like... (guy) 'all we do is clubbin see you at the club' then a girl sings... let's go to the club

Babysitters club or the baby-sitter's club? [ 1 Answers ]

I say the movie Babysitters Club made in 1995. Then I saw there was a movie called The Baby-sitters club made in 1995. One has a different actress but I havvent seen it. I only saw the one without THE and the hyphen. Doe anyone know the difference?

View more questions Search