Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beviez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2014, 08:41 AM
    Can a convicted felon work in the medical field in Illinois
    Can I get a license in Illinois for x-ray tech being a convicted felon?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 26, 2014, 08:42 AM
    The simple answer is no. What is your felony?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a convicted felon in the state of Illinois obtain a roofing license.. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a convicted felon and the roofing trade is about I know, I've made some mistakes and struggled w/ drugs and alcohol but have been sober and on the right path for the past 8 yrs... There's no need for me to change direction (trade)... for I have already been Thur it and doors slammed in my...

Could a convicted felon get a job in the medical field in the state of virginia? [ 2 Answers ]

If your convicted of forgery could you get into the medical field as a medical assistant the charges were back in 2002 and have been staying clean since that time did 2 years probation due to first ever charge

Convicted felon looking for work in retail [ 3 Answers ]

How do I get back into a business that I love to do and nobody is willing to give me a chance because I'm an convinced felon and the charge is (grand larceny)

Convicted felon seeking financial aid in Illinois [ 4 Answers ]

I am seeking info on financial aid/scholarships/grants for convicted felon(marijuana possession) in Illinois. Any ideas? Seems everywhere I go on the internet leads me to apply for these same colleges over and over but none has any info posted about financial aid/grants/scholarships available.

Work visa for convicted felon [ 3 Answers ]

My husband got a job offer in australia with the company he works for. About 8 years ago he received a non-violent felony on his record. Will he be able to work in australia on a work visa? Or will his record prevent us from making this move?

View more questions Search