Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    118rod Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2014, 10:55 PM
    How do I get a temporary rash?
    I wrestle, and I need a temporary rash for this weekend to not wrestle, it's a long story but how I do I get a temporary rash?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 26, 2014, 01:52 AM
    Sorry, does not work like that, if you have a problem with this event, then be honest and just decline to wrestle. Do not start lying and doing underhanded things. This is not the way mature people behave.

Would you like to discuss the real problem ?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 26, 2014, 02:56 AM
    There is no such thing as a temporary rash. You wouldn't want to wish for some of the rashes I have seen.

You need a reality check; how old are you anyway ?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 26, 2014, 07:32 AM
    how I do I get a temporary rash?
    You don't.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rash [ 1 Answers ]

I have a rash/white heads on my face and neck I worked in a steam laundry 3 different days each a week apart and break out every time and I itch a lot what do I do for it?

Allergy rash or heat rash?? [ 1 Answers ]

My mom has red spots and bumps on her face and neck and she says it itches and it stings. We've tried putting aloe (both bottled and straight from the plant) as well as ice compress. She has been taking ibuprofen to get the redness and swelling down. What could she take or put on her skin to help...

Is any temporary hair dye REALLY temporary? [ 7 Answers ]

My hair is a really nice golden blond color and it's in really good condition, especially considering it's colored, long and curly. I'd like to go dark but only for a short while, as I really love the color I have and have gone through A lot to get it this way. If I use a temporary dye, will it...

Rash [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I was hoping that someone might be able to help me figure out why I have a rash on the back of my neck it looks like Poision Ivy so my boyfriend says I can't see it so I will have to take is word for it he also says that it is moving up the scalp, any idea what this might be and what caused...

View more questions Search