Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robeyb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2014, 08:00 PM
    White screen when accessing internet
    My wife's computer seemed to be working normally until this afternoon. When she tries to access the internet (IE) all she gets is a white screen. My computer and my sons computer can access the net fine. My son uses FIREFOX and I use BABYLON. I did however try IE and I had no issues. Can't seem to find the problem.
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Mar 5, 2014, 04:03 AM
    Most probably addons or plugins. Increasing problem these days...
    Reset Internet Explorer

1 - Go to Control Panel. Find and open "Internet Options" (Might be in the Network and Internet Menu).
    2 - Once open, go to the Advanced tab.
    3 - Now scroll to the bottom and click on "Reset".

Try to browse now.

Still not working? Then download the following program. Small but very powerful program.

Yet another Cleaner - Yet Another PC Cleaner 2014 | Lifetime Free PC Cleaner - YAC Official Website

Hope this helps
    Grant
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Mar 6, 2014, 09:51 AM
    What happens if you load Firefox on her PC? That would tell you if it's the browser or some other issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White Screen LG TV [ 1 Answers ]

The problem is sometimes while watching TV, the screen turns white and turning off and back on does not solve the problem. After being off for awhile it will revert to a normal screen. Also in a normal screen you can see a bleed through of the previous picture frame in the background on the...

When accessing Help files in Excel 2003, the text runs off the left side of screen. [ 4 Answers ]

When accessing Help files in Excel 2003, the text runs off the left side of screen and prints this way also. Excel FILES are o.k. and print o.k... Just the HELP files are causing trouble. Does this with any excel file I open. Running Windows XP.

Problems Accessing the Internet [ 2 Answers ]

What is dwwin.exe? I am having a lot of problems accessing the Internet and in the little I know to do, when I check my security suite it list dwwin.exe as denied. Please help. Thank

Documentation of accessing an internet site [ 2 Answers ]

I am curious as to whether my computer keeps a record of each internet site accessed and the last time it was accessed. I just received a statement from a credit card company which I pay on line each month. My husband paid it this past month and he didn't print out a receipt. The statement I...

How do I keep internet screen active longer? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I keep internet screen active longer? Here's the problem. I have a small internet business, and it seems that every time I'm away from my computer for two minutes (actually it is several) the screen goes inactive, the screensaver (Pipes) comes on, and I have to hit a key to get the active...

View more questions Search