Ask
    alamsoft68 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2014, 02:19 PM
    Spring
    I wanted to know that can we define.

<bean id=”beanDemo” class=”com.demo.BeanDemo”>
    <property name=”new bean”/>
    </bean>

If yes then can you tell me the complete explanation and loading process of bean.

Check out some similar questions!

Elasticity of a spring [ 8 Answers ]

A spring is shortened to 2 cm by a force of 0.6N a- Calculate the spring constant of the spring. b- What length variation...

Spring system [ 1 Answers ]

Two Blocks of mass M1 and M2 are connected by a spring of force constant k? If the block 1 is elongated towards right to a distance X1 and Block 2 is elongated towards left to a distance of X2 simultaneously . Then what is the work done by the spring on each of these blocks "separately"?

Force on a spring? HELP [ 1 Answers ]

Three identical 9.40 masses are hung by three identical springs, as shown in the figure. Each spring has a force constant of 6.30 and was 16.0 long before any masses were attached to it. How long is each spring when hanging as shown? (Hint: First isolate only the bottom mass. Then treat the...

You make a spring wave with a wavelength of 1.5m. You Shake the spring with a frequen [ 1 Answers ]

You make a spring wave with a wavelength of 1.5m. You Shake the spring with a frequency of 2hz. The speed of the wave is (you have to slove it or fill in the blank I don't get it T.T HELP)

Spring constants [ 1 Answers ]

An elastic cord is 65 cm long when a wieght of 75N hangs from it but is 85 cm long when a weight of 180 N hangs from it. What is the "spring" constant k of this elastic cord. I know that k= f/x. Separately, than gives you: 75N/0 .65m = 115.4N/m and 180N/.85m= 211.8N/m. But I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.