Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cuteteddy101 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Feb 24, 2014, 12:39 AM
    I am so nervous about camp
    So, tomorrow I am going to camp for 4 days because it is compulsory at school and I have been to camp 2 times already but the last 2 times I got really homesick and I got so nervous that I felt nauseous and didn't eat that I got a stomach ache. And to make it all worse I don't have any good friends in my class! What can I do to prevent that from happening? Please help!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 24, 2014, 06:03 AM
    Relax, make a list of great things that can happen, and stop making lists of bad things.

It is bad, only because you allow it to be bad,

You have choice to eat or not eat. So you make more friends
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 24, 2014, 06:20 AM
    Its no fun getting yourself all worked up over 4 days. And its hard to make good friends when you are sick, and homesick. Relax and enjoy the camp, instead of dreading it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I saw a movie about boys and girls at a camp or boot camp and ron is the doctor [ 0 Answers ]

There was also a main female character writing her fantasies in a journal

Camp movies [ 9 Answers ]

I'm looking for any movies that have to do with summer camps. I've looked it up but can only seem to find like ten reoccurring titles. They can be from any genre... Thanks. Camp Nowhere Sleepover Camp 1,2,&3 Indian Summer

Don't know what to do at camp [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so I want to go to a basketball camp and I went there almost 4 years ago but I didn't know anyone there so I was all by myself. So this year I am going and I don't want to be all by myself I want to make some friends there so what do I do

Football camp [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Maryland and I would like to put on a Youth football camp legally with out none or little cost out of my pocket.. and be none profit... how can I do this?

Camp Emergency [ 1 Answers ]

Well see I made Cheerleading at Brandenburg middle school in garland Texas and we go to camp to on June 16-19 at tcu and I so scard because I don't now what to do and what to bring??

View more questions Search