Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memadene Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2014, 09:34 PM
    Where can I get a hampton bay st regis ceiling fan remote
    Where can I buy a replacement remote for a Hampton Bay St Regis ceiling fan with upper and lower lights?
    AnswerMan5000 Posts: 186, Reputation: 3

Feb 25, 2014, 08:46 PM
    Hi there ,

I looked around for you for the fan but didn't find anyone carrying it. However, to get a replacement remote for the fan, I would recommend a below post I found for you. It looks like Home Depot has a forum where you can ask a question and they will answer. See the below one. Hampton Bay is carried by Home Depot as a house brand I believe.

St. Regis Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan SKU 138-498 (417... - Got Questions? Get Answers!

I think they should be able to help you with finding the right sku that you need and how to purchase it. It looks like they helped a previous user there.

If that fails, you could try a site like this, in terms of purchasing a Hampton Bay Universal Remote Control. It works with most fans. No idea if it'll match up the same lighting capability though. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan And Hampton Bay Remote Compatibility [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a Hampton Bay ceiling. It's Model is 5104 (Lyndhurst 52" ) and a Hampton BAy Remote, Model #70830. My question is: Is this remote compatible with the fan?

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Remote? [ 0 Answers ]

I own a remote ceiling fan that seems to have a mind of its own? I can put the remote on auto and set the room temp so the fan should come on low and nothing happens, walk away and at some point the fan will just turn on by itself. Other times nothing will happen at all. Sometimes when I try to put...

Hampton Bay St. Regis Ceiling Fan [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a Hampton Bay St. Regis Ceiling Fan at the Home Depot yesterday but there were no instructions enclosed. The fan was reduced and it looked like it may have been returned by someone. Where can I get online assembly instructions for this 60 inch fan? Thank you.

Hampton bay remote ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

The light on my ceiling fan does not work. I changed the bulb. I also changed the batteries on the remote control to no avail.

View more questions Search