Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2014, 07:01 AM
    We fought wars in the past without the Government sucking up so much of the ammunition produced that it created spot shortages and tripled prices in just the last few years.

WHY... they claim training... but how could we actually fight wars and not need so much... and training is a lie... because the Military AND the police always trained on a regular basis before... and they never needed so much. Not in Korea, not in Vietnam, Not in Iraq... and not in Afghanistan.

THe criminal actions of the Department if inJustce under Ewic holder arning mexican drug dealers, The IRS being used to deprive the rights of Americans for Obamas politician aims, The DHS whoes sole purpose is to opress the American population, THe refusal to actually protect our borders, etc... etc...

It's the American public that has perfect reason to fear its government these days... not the other way around.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 25, 2014, 08:33 AM
    Nice try elevating the loony fringe right as legit. You need a million bullets, pay for them. Tell the bullet manufacturers to add another shift. Blaming government for the scarcity of bullets or the costs of them is lunatic. I mean what the hell have you done with the millions you have been buying for decades?

Practicing on Obama targets is expensive. Call the NRA and tell them of your dilemma.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2014, 08:03 PM
    Depite the US government buying up ammuntion to keep it out of the deserving hands of the American Citizen... they are destroying a BILLION dollars worth of ammunition. Link to the Stars and Stripes article.

Report: Pentagon to destroy $1B in ammunition - Stripes
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2014, 10:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Depite the US government buying up ammuntion to keep it out of the deserving hands of the American Citizen... they are destroying a BILLION dollars worth of ammunition. Link to the Stars and Stripes article.

Report: Pentagon to destroy $1B in ammunition - Stripes
    So you want to tell us the pentagon can't manage ammunition stocks, why are we not surprised? Instead of doing witchhunts your senators should be asking some vital questions in their kangaroo court examinations of expenditure, process, etc. There should be a tendering process managed by a central coordinated office and what's wrong with each service tendering to supply the other from their surplus. By the way annumition has a shelf life so I'm not surprised there would be some disposals. whatever happened to the QM and logistics management. one final thought, we don't want war materials managed by the same software development that featured in the ACA debacle

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GE side by side water leaking on right side. How to repair? [ 1 Answers ]

My GE Profile refrigerator is about 14 years old. I noted that there is water pooling under the right front corner. I assume it has to do with water line or with condensation. I was hoping someone might have dealt with this before and could give some guidance on the reapir. Thanks. David

Whirlpool side by side refrigerator side not cold model ed25dqxbn01 [ 1 Answers ]

The refrigerator side is very warm. The inside of the freezer is not iced up on the coils and is still making ice, although it seems a bit warmer than usual.

Side mirror switch works side to side and down but not up on both sides [ 1 Answers ]

Side mirror switch works side to side and down but not up on both sides for plymouth voyager 1998

Kenmore Elite not cooling refrigerator side or side by side [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Model 53609202 side-by-side. The freezer is working fine, the air flow into the freezer is working, the fan is on. There is another fan in the bottom rear that is also on. There is nothing in the refrigerator to block the vents. There is a little frost on the rear panel...

View more questions Search