Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tulakes2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2014, 08:34 AM
    Are my trading cards worth more if left unopened?
    I have several unopened 1990 fleer baseball cards. Would they be worth more if left unopened?
    cookingsnow Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Feb 22, 2014, 10:22 AM
    In all of the other collections and experience, yes. They are worth something as long as there is a market for them. In years to come many may have opened their cards, but you will have a collection that is still unopened. With anything if you have something that there is not many of and everyone wants, that drives up the price.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have an unopened packet of baseball cards, still in the cellophane wrapper. They [ 1 Answers ]

I have an unopened packet of baseball cards, still in the cellophane wrapper. They are made by Donruss in 1992 and evidently are a Coca Cola series of some sort. The top card is Nolan Ryan, Astros, 1986. The bottom card is Brian Jay Downing, Rangers, 1991. Is there any way of knowing what the other...

Fish shaped bottle Orvieto Vintage 1966 Nello Gori Wine unopened. Worth anything? [ 3 Answers ]

Just purchased Fish shaped bottle of unopened Orvieto Vintage 1966 Nello Gori White wine for $3 at an estate sale? Anyone have any idea of the value?

How much is unopened Nolan Ryan Texas Express 110 full coror collector set worth? [ 1 Answers ]

How much is an unopened Nolan Ryan Texas Express 110 full color Collector set worth?

Baseball trading cards [ 1 Answers ]

Where could I find out how much my baseball trading cards are worth?

View more questions Search