Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Turvelo82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2014, 01:33 AM
    Old animated film title
    I borrowed this text from another forum but there was no answer so ill check here.

"I remember as a child watching a cartoon movie that was about a princess that fell in love with a boy who came out of a painting in a castle. The there was jealous king that was small that was jealous and a portrait of him came to life as well and took over. No one spoke in the movie,music and sounds but no one said anything, it was animated and at the end a giant robot destroyed the castle and set free a small bird trapped in a cage."

From 70` or 80`?
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Feb 22, 2014, 02:00 AM
    The King and the Mockingbird (1980)

Le roi et l'oiseau Thème - YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s animated film - need title! [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a animated film from the 80s that was dark and creepy (at least in my child's mind). I think the main character was young boy. And the plot centered around the villain turning people into pixelated cutout figures to which he would build his evil castle with. The only other piece...

I can't think of the title of this animated goblin film [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I can't remember the name of this movie to save my life, and I only have very vague memories... if you can help me I will be very appreciative. OK, its about 2(?) kids and a cat that somehow end up in an underground goblin world... they had brought a ball of string with them to guide them...

Old Animated Film, Looking For Title [ 1 Answers ]

I hope someone can help me figure out what movie I am remembering. I saw it when I was young, it was probably made in the 80's sometime. It involved a horse (unicorn?) who could fly if he ran very very fast (I think when he ran he grew wings), and a witch who was turning children into bricks to...

Need a title for an old animated film [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of a certain movie I watched when I was a little kid. I remember there was a princess who sang a lot and there were I believe maybe trolls that opened up a magic door for her to get around. And there was a warrior guy that was trying to save her because someone kidnapped...

View more questions Search