Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asinghal4all Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2014, 09:56 PM
    Clicking and popping sounds all body joints
    Hi,

I am 24 yrs old now, and was a normal person with good health conditions.
    6 months back I played tennis with no body warm up, only fridays and after 2 weeks I started feeling some nerve pain in right leg and that was diagnosed as muscle inflammation.
    It went away by chiropractic but muscle pain still persisits in groin area and make me limp while walking. Sometimes, everything everything is normal, negligible muscle pain. But after chiro my right knee started make loud popping sounds and I feel pain in it using only stairs.
    Orthopedic said it could be because of some laberum tear around hip that is referring pain in knee.
    And now since, 3-4 days all of my joints are creating noises of clicking and popping on every little movement that are painless but if I do them intentionally then for sometime the join have some pain that goes away. I am worried about it.

If someone has any information about these signs or possible symptoms, please help me I am getting in depressing phase.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Feb 24, 2014, 08:19 AM
    As to what this is I cannot say. There are several reasons joints pop. Most is movement of ligaments over bones or air bubbles in the fluid in the joints. I can crack my neck like no one's business and my shoulder if I move it just right. Doesn't really affect my quality of life, but I think I need to get my neck cracked more at my chiro because of lose ligaments. Is this because of the chiro or just life is anyone's guess.

Anyhow, you're perusing The best course of action here. Keep with the doctors and follow their advice. If you're not already, take a good multivitamin as well.

Good Luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Popping joints? [ 1 Answers ]

My knuckles, knees, ankles, and back often pop. I can feel when they need to be popped, so it's become a habit for me to pop them. Is this a bad thing? What's happening? Is my cartialige wearing away?

Ac condenser makes popping sounds [ 0 Answers ]

Fan works on ac but no cold air coming out

Popping sounds [ 1 Answers ]

What causes the popping sounds from heat vents

Vent popping sounds [ 3 Answers ]

We are renovating a mobile home and we have noticed a pooping noise which happens every 6 to 10 seconds. During the winter months this is loud enough to keep us awake at night as the vent goes through the wall beside our bedroom. We are just finishing the kitchen and the sink is not connected at...

Popping/clicking in overhead light [ 2 Answers ]

hi- I have been living in my house for about 3 years now... and am baffled by a popping or clicking noise I hear occasionally. It's pretty faint, and seems to be coming from my overhead lights... sounds similar to a pop you might hear in a light bulb when it burns out, or in a thermostat when...

View more questions Search