Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lordwispa Posts: 77, Reputation: 2

Feb 21, 2014, 09:52 PM
    Coating to support collapsing Paper mache statue
    Hello, just as it says. I made a paper mache statue decades ago of a humanoid. I used flour in the paper clay in those days so nearly everything was eaten by rats or like my statue infected with borers. Certain points of the statue are very eaten and weak. The borers are long gone. What I want to do is refill and fix the statue with the new paper mache mix I use. I can't cover the statue with the paper clay all over without losing its form. HOPEFULLY I can coat it with something that can strengthen it. Is there such a thing?

Check out some similar questions!

Can you right off child support payments from statue of limitations? [ 3 Answers ]

My wife was owed 40k in back childsupport she never received it and now the statue of limitations has run out (washington state) and the amount is now 0 can we right this off as a loss on taxes?

Statue of limitations on spousal support in Canada [ 1 Answers ]

I am not divorced but have been separated for 12yrs. My ex did pay child support without a court order until the kids had grown. Due to his infidelity I have been on disability all this time due to severe depression and anxiety. Is there a statue of limitation on going after spousal support? ...

What is the statue of limitations for the age of collecting child support [ 8 Answers ]

I applied for child support in the IL for my son when he was 7. His father lives in LA. I provided all the information I knew about him including place of employment, parent's & syblings, city where he live, etc. The only thing I didn't have was his S.S.#. My son just turned 21 a few weeks ago. His...

Movie Title- (about statue of liberty collapsing) [ 5 Answers ]

There is this movie that I watched on TV about 5years ago. These are things that I remember * cars driving under the statue of liberty in a tunnel * the statue of liberty collapsing * the cars are trapped * a bus blowing up in the tunnel * a man from the outside world jumps through massives...

Money Mache [ 8 Answers ]

I'm interested in the history behind making paper mache out of money. I know that when paper money becomes useless people will use it as toilet paper, make stuff, or what ever out of money instead of spending it, what is that called when u can things out of money.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.