Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkvilla Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2014, 11:58 AM
    Hair drug test help!!
    I last smoked pot pretty much exactly 6months ago. I had a random hair test a week ago what do you think my chances of passing are? Before 6 months I had only smoked weed once before a further six months previous. My hair is about 4cm-ish long...
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 20, 2014, 11:59 AM
    If you're being honest here then it's not likely they will find anything.

Feb 20, 2014, 12:01 PM
    People have said that my hair length will go against me though... as its quite long... :S
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 20, 2014, 12:13 PM
    That I can't tell you. All I know is that usually with that time frame you are ok and if you really did only smoke twice like you're claiming, there isn't much to find.

Feb 20, 2014, 12:29 PM
    Well its only been those two times... does it matter how much I smoked that night?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Feb 20, 2014, 01:45 PM
    It shouldn't. But it is starting to sound like you smoke more than you're saying. It tests for habitual use. Occasional use, once every six or so months, shouldn't show up. Depending on what the fail range is. If you knew you had a test, why did you smoke up?

Feb 23, 2014, 09:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead View Post
    It shouldn't. But it is starting to sound like you smoke more than you're saying. It tests for habitual use. Occasional use, once every six or so months, shouldn't show up. Depending on what the fail range is. If you knew you had a test, why did you smoke up?
    OK thanks for the reply! I just wanted peace of mind I'm pretty confident of passing but this worry is killing me! Well I smoked up Aug last year and got tested beginning of feb '14 and I didn't realise I would be getting tested. Its been two weeks since I had the test still haven't heard anything back...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair drug test [ 0 Answers ]

I took a valium 10mg I think it was it was small and blue about 2 months ago but I for a hair test coming up I regurlary shave my head so they can't test there they said they will take from the arm can I have some info about arm drug tests and stuff.

Hair drug test [ 2 Answers ]

I have a hair test coming up on may 9 I'm not a heavy user I get shotgun I stop smoking this past November. If I stop taking shot guns on February 25 what are chance

Hair drug test! [ 2 Answers ]

So the last time I smoked was 8 months ago and I decided to try it again for the first time in a while. I actually only took 2 decent hits and I did get a little high considering it was my first time in a while. I have a hair drug test in about a month and a half do you think I will pass or fail?...

Will I pass a hair drug test with dyed hair? [ 1 Answers ]

My work is going to start hair testing for a govt contract in a couple weeks. I smoked half a bowel every other weekend for about a year. I quit 20 days ago. I dye my hair which is half way done my back. Do you think I have a chance of passing? Or should I start looking for another job? Thanks

Hair Drug Test [ 3 Answers ]

Can I pass a hair drug test if I'm not a frequent drung user?

View more questions Search