Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Once_cc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2014, 11:48 AM
    I need assistance in choosing a Medical School
    I'm a Nigeria with a degree in Medical Physiology from one of the recognized private universities in the country.
    However, I wish to earn a MBBS degree also and I wish to know which affordable but quality university that can offer me admission.
    Do kindly note all regions ( USA, UK, INDIA, SINGAPORE, GERMANY etc) is being considered... insofar it's a recognized institution.
    Many thanks.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2014, 12:04 PM
    YOu don't simply decide what school you will attend... you apply are a range of schools you can afford and hope at least one of them accepts you. Standards are very high to get into a medical school as they should be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Choosing a high school [ 21 Answers ]

I currently am homeschooled and before that I went to a privet school . But now I want to attend a public high school .and my parents won't let me thy say that its not good enough , not safe ,etc . Most of my friends attend the school . It offers a theater department and I am looking at theater...

Medical assistance [ 8 Answers ]

Hi! I'm new to this so I'm not sure how to work this but here's my story: I just took in a stray dog that has been out around my sister's residence for about a month. He is possibly a chow mix or Akita mix (several people say he looks more Akita than Chow). The guess is he's around 1 1/2 to 3...

Medical assistance grant [ 2 Answers ]

I need financial assistance grants for a 3 year old appy mare that has been being trained for riding for the handicap children's program, she recently required surgery to save her life and now we have a $2,000.00 vet bill? Yikes? We need help!

Is there any avialable Medical assistance? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been going to Louisiana State Out Patient Psychiatry Clinic for over 20 years and I am on Social Security Disability for severe depression with anxiety for about 10 years. I have been unable to continue receiving free medication from them now for about 2 or 3 years now, even though all my...

HIGH SCHOOL choosing,Where to go? [ 3 Answers ]

I have just got my high school application but I don't know where to go:confused:... I want to either be a magazine editor or a lawyer. Any good schools in New York(Brooklyn or Manhattan) that you might recommend??

View more questions Search