Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joy2theworld Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Feb 20, 2014, 11:28 AM
    Need a cool group name
    So my towns kind of weird and everyone has like friend groups. For example there are these boys who call themselves the birch boys because they live in a neighborhood called birchhaven. Anyway my group of girls need something to call ourselves. We don't live near each other so neighborhood is not something to go by. We want something edgy, creative and unique. I'll take any ideas, they don't need to be relevant to us in anyway, we just need a name.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2014, 11:31 AM
    The Dweebs of Westhaven?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 20, 2014, 11:39 AM
    Age?

You don't really need a name...do you need to be like everyone else?

Ok, how is this:

The Followers

The Sheep

The Lemmings
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Feb 20, 2014, 12:44 PM
    The Doves
    The Lamas

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can a father with blood group B+ and a mother with blood group B+ give a baby with O- [ 3 Answers ]

My both parents have the same blood group which is B+ and I am O- ! How can this happen?

Not Cool Canyon College... Not cool [ 10 Answers ]

Can anybody tell me if I have a case against canyon college. I spent around 4k getting my BS, now that I'm 2 classes away, A) I found out they were a scam, B) They decided suddenly to no longer offer my major 3) nobody wants to talk to me anymore, they ignore my emails or refer me to others... come...

Cool air, but not keeping house cool during heat of day [ 1 Answers ]

Unit is blowing cool air, but not keeping house cool during the heat of the day

Group - A & Group-T shares [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just want to know what are Group-A shares & Group-T shares and what we mean by that. On what basis this groupings are done

Heat Pump Doesn't cool, even heats up whenon Cool Setting [ 4 Answers ]

About a 10 year old "YORK High Performance" heat pump... The heat pump was set to Cool for my summer AC and usually has been working well. At noon on a warm day it stopped The element inside-blower with the freon (sp?) would not get cool and for short times heat up blowing warm air in an...

View more questions Search