Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sdgreen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2014, 09:13 AM
    Hair Sample Test
    Have to do a hair sample test, I am bald and due to Indian heritage have very little body hair. What do they do? If there isn't enough hair will I be not eligible for position.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2014, 09:19 AM
    They can take what hair you have... I've only known one person in my life that didn't have a single strand of hair on their body (none... no eyelashes, no eyebrows, no pubic hair, no armpit hair, zip, nothing). But they were born that way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does a sample for a FIT test stay good before it must be taken to the Lab ? [ 2 Answers ]

What is the amount of time a stool sample will stay usable before it must be returned to the Lab?? I collected the sample on Sat. night and the Lab was closed Sun. (today) so I guess what I am asking is... can I still take it to the Lab tomorrow?? Or should I go to the ER with it ?

Hair Sample [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I had an evaluation today (May 17th) in which I had to have a hair test. I never use drugs, but on the night of May 2nd/ May 3rd a.m. I had a night with my friends and did a few. I had one capsule of molly (ecstasy), a couple percocets, and the equivalent to about one bump of cocaine. It...

2 sample test [ 0 Answers ]

how to determine which one is P1 and which one is P2? How to determine which one is X bar 1 and X bar 2? (X bar = sample mean)

Statistics: Paried Sample t-test [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I need to perform a paired sample t-test and I have the following data set: 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 100 84 76 111 65 75 30 45 89 90 0 1 29 4 44 9 18 6 98 9 11 29 45 65 3

Can anyone tell me which test is more accurate:a scalp hair test or a body hair test? [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me which test is more accurate: a scalp hair test or a body hair test. We have 2 test that were taken on the SAME day & 1 shows positive for methamphetamine and 1 shows negative. It should show negative! We are at a loss as to how a test that is so accurate has 2 different...

View more questions Search