Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cfoiam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2014, 02:18 PM
    Salaried employee suspended
    How do you pay a salaried employee that is suspended for one day or granted leave without pay for a couple of days?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 19, 2014, 04:12 PM
    You pay only for the days worked.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Salaried employee [ 1 Answers ]

I am a salaried employee. Recently my employer forced me to use 1 hour of pto because I was short of 1 hour of work due to a doctor appointment, however I worked over 40 hours that week.

Salaried Employee [ 2 Answers ]

I am a Manager am salaried, I started on in January took a pre-scheduled vacation at the end of "January." I also work 75 hours a "week." My employer paid me my regular salary for the next two pay "periods." On the third pay period he decided to dock me for 5 "days." I had worked 40 hours on the...

Salaried employee [ 5 Answers ]

If I am a salaried employee how many hours can I be made to work during a 24 hour period, and how long of a lunch break am I entitled too?

Salaried employee [ 1 Answers ]

I accepted a salaried position with a six day work week. Although I am employed by the same owner as other managers, I am the only Manager working at a retail store. The other Managers work in the Corporate Office, unrelated to my position. All Managers are required to work 6 days but...

View more questions Search