Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cameo477 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2014, 09:17 AM
    Looking for an old Dragon Cartoon of the 1980's
    I remember vaguely the entire movie, but it was about a funny man and oviously a stupid dragon (That's how the dragon was called in the movie)
    What can I say more, it was a movie in the 80's, comedy cartoon,
    The only thing I remember was a sentense that the little man told the Dragon :
    " Hey Dragon ! Come back here you ding dang digeling ! "

Hope some folks will remember this movie

Tanks !
    Rando1 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2014, 09:45 PM
    Pete's Dragon
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Feb 20, 2014, 05:15 AM
    This was a series , but maybe

Here Comes the Grump

-view-

-----
    Rando1 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2014, 07:52 PM
    Was petes dragon right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980s Dragon Cartoon [ 28 Answers ]

When I was a kid I remember an animated dragon cartoon that was a one shot deal or just a mini series. It was a serious cartoon. One of the events in it may have been a dragon egg hatching and a boy getting the dragon or being protected by dragons in some fantasy realm. It may have been an after...

Cartoon dragon movie [ 0 Answers ]

I saw some movie as a kid that I´m still trying to find. It was about some girl, she meets a boy in her own age I think. I think he had red hair(Hard to remember, sorry) she is supposed to work under him in a war I think. Then she travels with him to a cave to get some sort of amulet and when he...

80's dragon cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a dragon cartoon from the 80's that had a dragon battle were one dragon sounded for the othe dragon to kill it

80-90's Cartoon, it had a gold dragon. [ 1 Answers ]

Ok guys I need your help recalling the name of a show I watched when I was a kid, all I remember from it was there was a boy that had a golden dragon that he rode on that could transform into a vehicle of some kind, I'm not sure what it was but I think it was a tank or an airplane of some kind,...

An old Dragon Cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

There was this cartoon I saw many years ago, I never got the name. It had a kingdom where people thought that dragons were pests, one day a dragon crept into the castle and at this time the kingdom was freezing cold because the boiler wouldn't work. The dragon crept down into the cellar where...

View more questions Search