Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Agnesmarie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2014, 03:44 AM
    I can't call my old sim back from the park I quilting quest?
    I can't call my old sim back because I already had called him back before the task came. Now it does not work?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 19, 2014, 03:53 AM
    Please clarify your question as it makes little sense.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 19, 2014, 07:24 AM
    Urban Dictionary: sim

Maybe she means the game.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 19, 2014, 07:42 AM
    Moved to video games since this does look like a question about a game.

Agnesmarie, can you give us more details such as which game you are playing and which platform you are playing on? It might help us know where to begin in giving you advice.
    Isabeau Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2014, 08:15 AM
    For "Call an old Sim back" quest, just have you Sim use the phone, there is an "call old sim" option. 10 hrs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which is best SIM service for 3G & better call rates? [ 2 Answers ]

I want a new SIM card which have a 3G network for fastest internet, cheap call rates even in roaming and better 'Value Added Service' packages. Can anyone tell me, which is the best network service provider company for me to get new SIM card?

Quilting [ 1 Answers ]

This may have been a book, but I have visuals in my head, so it may be a movie. It's about a young girl who learns about life while sitting with her extended family while they quilt,

Do I have to call back, if They don't call me for interview [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I was applying for cruise ship job, and I get email that they going to call me in two weeks, in the end of the second week I mail them and ask them, do they going to call me soon, and they said that they going to call me later because they have a lot of work. Now its already 15 days...

Truck rolled back in park [ 2 Answers ]

Hi - something weird happened to me tonight - park the truck on the drive way and it rolled back... - so I left the truck for 1/2 hour went back out took it for another boot around block and parked it again NO roll back - the rolling was I would say 10 inches back - Is this a call for Mr....

View more questions Search