Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lttb910 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2014, 12:29 PM
    Wait time on getting a peircing redone?
    I got my piercing done last April before my 20th birthday and it got ripped a few times and once infected from those tears. I noticed after it completely healed right after Christmas most of my skin holding it was not as tight and pretty much gone so I removed it and have been letting it grow back. I want to get it redone but its still tough and I wasn't sure how long I should wait or if its just the way that is. I remember my ear piercings I removed from high school weren't like that... Thanks!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 17, 2014, 12:59 PM
    It is just the way it is. No one can say how long the skin will take to be viable, maybe never. You may have to have your piercings done in another location on your ear if you want piercings at all. Nothing can be done to make the skin 'knit' faster or better.
    lttb910 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2014, 01:17 PM
    Thanks @tickle. I actually forgot to mention it was my belly button piercing but I meant the skin is the same texture I guess lol.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Visa Wait Time [ 2 Answers ]

My sister was approved for her visa about a year ago and is awaiting a visa number. Her priority date is February 2007 but they are currently working on October 2004. Do we really have to wait 2 or more years for her to get a visa number?

Tongue piercing redone? [ 0 Answers ]

I just got my tongue pierced set 2nd. I think that it is a little to close to the end of my tongue. Should I get it redone? And if it is further back will it caue me to talk funny still. Its still a little swollen. I got smaller balls for the bottom and a shorter bar that has helped but I still...

Is it wrong to make him pay for my nails getting redone? [ 17 Answers ]

I recently got my nails done with my mum, a mother-daughter mall day. Total of $50, 20 per hand plus 10 tip. My friend today threw a volley ball at my hand hard enough to break my real nail and the acrylic in half, so I now need to go get them redone. Since only one hand was his fault, I'm...

How more time do I have to wait? [ 1 Answers ]

My brother applied for me in October of 1995 I was accepted in January 10 1996 how much more time do I have to wait?for my residency?

View more questions Search