Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Absen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2014, 07:35 AM
    Carrier Furnace Models 58pav090-14 I have a Carrier 58PAV090. The LED error code is f
    I have a Carrier 58PAV090-14. The LED error code is flahing 12. The draft fan starts. Ignitor glows. Flame starts. Heats up. Blower starts and runs 5 seconds then all stops. I swapped the pressure switch and flame sensor with my other, identical unit that is working. No luck. Help?
    edward3 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2014, 03:17 PM
    It is not your pressure switch, that is the first safety control , that will bring on furnace . Not to sure if this is a in shot burner system ? Sounds like there is a temp limit tripping out . Do you have good air flow ? How old is this system , You may have a damage heater cell ? When the system is running try to find out the safety that is open up. Hopefully this will help you out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier furnace led code 33 does not change to 13 [ 0 Answers ]

Carrier 58ZAV with code 33 and is not heating, blower is off, flames are off, while thermostat says "HEAT ON", set temp is 76 and actual temp is 72. Stays this way for hours while ambient room temp drops and thermostat reads actual temp at 70. To fix it, I have to turn the thermostat to OFF then...

Carrier 58PAV090 - Air turns on, Ignitor glows red however no flame and air shuts off [ 1 Answers ]

Got a frantic call from the wife stating the furnace will not turn on. After having her go downstairs into the basement to monitor the events here is what she saw. House is currently showing on the thermostat at 50 degrees, she sets it to 68 and the air immediately turns on. After 5 minutes...

Carrier 58pav090-14 fuse location? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a carrier model #58PAV090-14 and a Honeywell/Trane T8000C electronic thermostat. My wholehouse humidifier leaked on my furncace. I looked at the thermostat and there is no display. I'm assuming the water might have shorted the fuse on the furnace. Good assumption? Anyway if that might...

Carrier 58PAV090 111LC no gas flowing [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 1993 vintage Carrier 58PAV090 111LC which I tried to fire up today, with no ultimate success. That is, the main blower comes on, the inducer blower comes on, the igniter comes on, but no gas flows and no heat results. Here's what I've checked: - gas is present (I've purged the line to...

My carrier furnace LED light is flashing a code. How do I tell what code it is? [ 1 Answers ]

The error code is flashing and I know certain lengths, long and short indicate a code but how do I tell which one it is?

View more questions Search