Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emchef1962 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2014, 10:59 AM
    Movie search by description
    Title of a movie. A run down apartment is saved by 2 mini robots that come from space. It starts with a toaster being fixed by these bots and by the end of the movie they fix the building and keep it from getting torn down.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 16, 2014, 01:22 PM
    *batteries not included (1987) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Search Movie by Description [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie a long time ago that was absolutely hilarious. It's about two guys making a film about the Bible, the WHOLE Bible. It follows their trials and tribulations. For instance, they cast a woman to play Eve and don't discover until she disrobes that she has a FULL BODY TATTOO of a snake!...

Movie search by description [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for a movie, with Miley Cyrus as the main character. She plays a teenage girl who is depressed, I think her dad comitted suicide or something, she carries this notebook around with her and writes things in it i think its like a list of stuff to do before she dies, her mum sends...

Movie search by description? [ 1 Answers ]

A arabic girl rescues a boy from 2 men. The 2 men are a wife and husband who come to arabic deserts to find a mystry star. At the end of a movie boy's parents their son but the arabic girl dies.

Movie search by description? [ 1 Answers ]

I trying to find a movie or TV show, when a girl is dating a guy. The girl has problems where she has to call her family every single night. Its like her mind is control to talk to her mom everyday, and the more she lives, her family controls her life, she has to grow up on her own now and the guy...

Search for movie by description? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie title. Several women, all a victim of rape or have close ties to a victim, get together to perform surgery on the many rapists that didn't serve time for their crime. I think it's an early 80's movie but can't remember the title.

View more questions Search