Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Taylor55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2014, 07:25 PM
    Requirements for a liquid chilling tank-
    I want to make a liquid chilling tank and want to know how to determine the following:-Length of Evaporator coilDiameter of Evaporator coilLength and size of CapillaryI have a 1/4 H/P SECOP Condensing unit, FR8.5CL on 404ARequired temperature of liquid to run at a constant -30 cLiquid tank capacity will be 20 LitresThe insulated tank will be positioned directly below the condensing unit.If anyone can give me some specifics here that would be appreciated.

Check out some similar questions!

Blue liquid is necessary to add tank while parrot fish are breeding.. [ 0 Answers ]

Blue liquied is necessery to add tank while parrot fish are breeding..

SyFy show Chilling-13 [ 0 Answers ]

SyFy show "Chilling 13" which aired this past week on Cox San Diego channel 63. It was a review and commentary on scary movies! I only saw the ending! Does any one know where I can find a listing of all the shows reviewed or highlighted within this show?

Liquid in gas tank [ 2 Answers ]

Went to the bar, when I got back there my friend started driving my car and said, wow your car is really messing up. The car was putting I guess you could say, it was rumbling kind of like rumbling up and down. I think from what I've read it was misfiring. Back to the story, when I got to a house...

How does liquid remain at constant temperature whilst there are both liquid and solid [ 1 Answers ]

Why does the temperature of a cooling liquid remains constant whilst there are both liquid and solid phases present Thank you

Liquid Protein,liquid flax oil, and prostate. [ 2 Answers ]

I have taken natural supplements for years. The store where I buy them has been in business for 60 years and the lady I ask for advice from has been there that long also, so I feel she is well versed in the products I buy. In a discussion a couple months ago she recommended I take Flax seed oil for...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.