Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Feb 15, 2014, 04:04 PM
    Political Joke, feel free to substitute your favorite President
    While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75 year old rancher,who's hand was caught in the gate while working cattle,the doctor struck up a conversation with the old man. Eventually the topic got around to President Obama.
    The old rancher said, 'Well, y'know, Obama is a 'Post Turtle''.
    Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a 'post turtle' was.

The old rancher said, 'When you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a 'post turtle.

The old rancher saw the puzzled look on the doctor's face so he continued to explain. 'You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, and he doesn't know what to do while he's up there, and you just wonder what kind of dumb put him up there to begin with'.

Check out some similar questions!

Free computer scan joke? [ 2 Answers ]

Someone help me, please with a link. I'm recalling an old joke: Send someone a link to a free "scan" of your computer, and when clicked on the page makes it look like the computer is going to be formatted. I'd like to pull it on a friend or two for April Fools. Any suggestions?

Favorite feel good songs [ 65 Answers ]

Well, I spent last night in L&D with one patient and our new OB/GYN (umm he's old enough to be my father so don't get any ideas, LOL). Anyway, we sat around picking out some songs that make us feel good... he picked out a song called Jeannine (not the same spelling of my name) that is a jazz song...

Political Joke [ 3 Answers ]

With an election coming in Canada, I remembered an old joke. When someone doesn't like any of the politicians or parties on the ballot, it is called "Electile Dysfunction". Many Canadians have this problem, so far there is no treatment.

A Political Joke from a Non-Political Person, LOL [ 5 Answers ]

Hi... thought this was funny and wanted to share it with all of you... A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is politics?" Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I am the head of the family..so call me the President..... Your mother is the administrator of the...

Favorite Doctor Joke [ 6 Answers ]

Then there's the woman who goes to the dentist. As he leans over to begin working on her, she grabs his crotch. The dentist says, "Madam, I believe you've got a hold of my privates." The woman replies, "Yes. Now, we're going to be careful not to hurt each other, aren't we."

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.