Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mmalkawi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2014, 03:52 PM
    In that movie, the demon entered the boy through his belly !
    It was a horror movie I watched in the eighties. It is about a demon that enters the body of a teenager by jumping up and down on the boy's belly. A family(father, mother, brother and younger sister) just moved in. The mother suspected something strange in the cellar that eventually touched her on the back. When the family had to leave the house for a visit or so, the boy stayed and reached to the basement following noises. Once in the cellar, the boy had to remove a wooden square off the wall as the voice was coming from behind. He found himself walking in a corridor at the end of which an arm extended out to shake hand with him. The boy ran out terrified. The invisible demon reached the boy to his room, mirrored him, forced him on the bed, climbed on his belly and started jumping up and down (pressing too hard on the boy's stomach) until the boy calmed down indicating the engagement with the demon. At that point, the fire blazed in the fireplace and the guns shoot right from their place. The boy watched how his head and neck now swell. The mother suspected her son had changed only when she noted the way he touches his sister. One night the boy was commanded of killing the family with a shotgun. The boy was eventually recovered on the hands of some religion man after severe manifestation of the demon. NOTE: the demon was not shown on the course of the movie till the encounter with the priest near the end. Any help please?!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 16, 2014, 01:24 PM
    Try Amityville Horror II: The Possession |

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about password that has to be entered each day [ 0 Answers ]

I'm loking for a movie about a man who has a secret on his computer and he has to enter every day a password that it should not run out to the media that's why they can't kill him and they send in a maid that's get very close to him that she should find out the password

Fantasy Animated Movie about boy, title of movie is boy's name. [ 1 Answers ]

I can't really remember any details, so I will be amazed if anyone knows what I'm talking about... All I can remember is that the move is about a young boy, I watched the move on VHS around 1993. The movie is animated and I'm almost positive that the boy's name is the title of the movie. I'm not...

View more questions Search