Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2014, 08:51 AM
    Battle of Gettysburg
    General Harry Heth, I think he was under A.P. Hill corps in the battle of Gettysburg had an oversized hat stuffed with paper, which deflected a bullet thereby saving his life. Although he was knocked out.
    Is this story true?
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2014, 10:17 AM
    Middle Name
    I think it is Henry Harry Heth
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2014, 10:24 AM
    Harry Heth, I believe, CSA general. Google the name.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 19, 2014, 10:35 AM
    Your threads on General Heth have been merged. If you have more questions about the gentleman, please keep them in this thread.

Your latest question is answered in the link that J_9 provided.

Hint: Harry was a nickname.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

150th anniversary of the Gettysburg address [ 48 Answers ]

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal. Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can...

Custody battle help please [ 8 Answers ]

I have an issue with my ex not letting me see my daughter and now she is taking me back to court to get my rights to my daughter taken away I have never done anything wrong to them I have paid child support everyweek I just don't ever get to see her cause they always have plans or just not home and...

A battle [ 3 Answers ]

Is it possible for an felony father and his wife get joint custody or vistitation rights on my son even if I have a family domestic vilence paper stating that and for me not to have my information available to them, even though the wife paid and look my information up on the computer and she have...

View more questions Search