Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    russia13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2014, 07:04 AM
    Name of female singer or song
    HI trying to find name of singer - all I can remember is film clip. Young dark haired woman singing, I think a young girl is in the clip in the background, and perhaps a boy and they fake getting married? By the end she is singing really powerfully and everything around her is in fire. Maybe 2011-2012 release?

Check out some similar questions!

90s song by female singer [ 0 Answers ]

Im trying to find a song that I'm pretty sure is from the 90s. Its well known song by a female singer. In the music video she begins to disappear and all you can see are her clothes as she is singing into a mic that's on a stand. Its an up beat song. Please help its driving me crazy

Upbeat funky soul song female singer band that has these lyrics [ 3 Answers ]

"how I feel about you" and "ain't no doubt it, I'm in love"

A female singer singing a country song with lalalalalala [ 1 Answers ]

All I could catch it was " all you are holding on is slipping, and you sing la la la la la la"

Whistle song british female singer [ 3 Answers ]

The lyrics go something like - you know when you *tweet* *tweet* you get the best of me and when you *tweet* *tweet*... Light fluffy song - the tweets are the whistles... just heard it - have spent the last two hours on YouTube and itunes... please help!

Country song, female singer [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know who sings a country song that goes: "cause i've been 'fraid of changin' cause I lived my life around you.....children get older.....I'm gettin' older too...." I need singer and name of the song. It's a female singer...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.