Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apples Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2014, 10:35 AM
    Updated real player now it won't open
    When real player asked to update? On the screen it said I could stop and resume later. Now I can't get it to open. I'm using win.7/IE9 I do not want to upgrade IE.

Feb 14, 2014, 05:35 PM
    Done a system restore today, real player opens but when I click library it stalls nothing happens.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2014, 03:06 PM
    Try downloading installer and running as update.

Click Here

This will let you download the program, just run it and it should repair any issues, it should also be the latest version.

Mar 1, 2014, 04:49 PM
    I found I could go back a farther date to restore and that worked. Thanks for all replies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I updated my flash player but now it ruined everything?? [ 2 Answers ]

I installed the latest version of the flash player, well my mom did it actually since I told her I needed to install it on my computer. So yeah after she installed it for me and so after that, now I am unable to do anything! It didn't really install it seems like I just have no flash player now!...

DVD/VCR player won't open [ 0 Answers ]

My Magnavox DVD/VCR player won't open the DVD drawer to remove the DVD. Any suggestions?

Windows Media Player Won't Open [ 4 Answers ]

For some reason I can't get Window Media Play11 to open. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it. I've made sure that I have the proper codec. But I can't seem to get Window Media Player to open. My operating system is Windows XP for Home, service pack 2. My computer is a Dell Dimension 2350...

Cannt open the real player [ 1 Answers ]

I have a proplem in thr real player that when I open a song or anything by it there is a message tell me an general error has occurred and my sound card was set properly . Please help me

View more questions Search