Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    awqueen1 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2014, 07:32 AM
    Periods
    Is there any way of getting your first period faster. Ive never had discharge yet but I really want my period because all my friends have had there's and they make fun of me because of this. Im only 11 but turning 12 soon and my sister got hers when she was 12. Its like my whole grade has had there's except me. Any help please.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 14, 2014, 07:41 AM
    Sorry, no, they come when they come.
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Feb 14, 2014, 12:01 PM
    You can't really do anything to get your period faster. Maybe you are feeling that you can't relate what your friends are going through, but it doesn't make you less mature than them. Believe me, there is is nothing pleasant about having a period anyway.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 14, 2014, 12:38 PM
    Be careful what you wish for. Your menstrual period is sometimes referred to as a women's curse. I is really not something you want. If your "friends" are making fun of you it probably jealousy that haven't stated yet.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 14, 2014, 04:15 PM
    'All your friends?' How many?
    I used to say 'none of my friends' got their period yet, and I did. That was 55 years ago. I realize now that I asked maybe 3 friends, tops.
    I was as upset that I got mine first as you are getting yours last.
    It's just no big deal. Google 'age range menstruation.' It varies a LOT.
    Katiegirl1054fg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2014, 09:03 PM
    Your period is a way of life you can't control it it just happens

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have missed my last month periods... my periods are always irregular... [ 3 Answers ]

I have missed my last month periods... my periods are always irregular... Need know if I'm pregnant?

I missed my periods by 7 days n I'm getting white discharge instead of periods [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there ! M 17yrs old.n i.mised my periods that was supposed to strt on march 2nd.im 7 days late.on feb 21 I fooled around wit my boyfriend. But he din penetrate.nor touched my .I masterbated for him while was on me he ejaculated in my hnds and I'm sure not even a single drop fel upon me .I had my...

Hi... I have missed by periods my periods is due from 7th of this month... My body has [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... I have missed by periods my periods is due from 7th of this month... My body has suddenly bloated, I am hungry all the time, I have tender Brest and I ve sudden body itching. But urine test is negative... I wanted to know am I pregnant?

Did sex but the next day got my periods now after a month I am not getting my periods [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex but the condom slipped into vagina but it was taken out at the same time and the next day I got my periods so I thought I am safe but after a month my next date is passed and 4 days have gone yet I have not got my periods... I want to know am I pregnant or its late because of any other...

My periods are 15 days late all urine test came negative after missed periods.. [ 3 Answers ]

How much late in body pregnancy harmons could be produced for positive urine pregnancy test my periods are already 15 days late how long more should I wait for test??

View more questions Search