Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Arlilla Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2014, 03:19 AM
    iTunes how to remove a blank on my itune screen
    Cannot access itune apstore as an advert has left a blank on the screen which I cannot remove. Is it a virus
    Arlilla Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2014, 03:23 AM
    My iPad shows a white Bloch on itune when I open itune and I am unable to proceed with my search or remove the obstruction

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blank screen [ 0 Answers ]

Our Bryant p/n 0441 screen is blank. How do we fix this problem?

Turn off screen saver to a blank screen [ 1 Answers ]

How can I turn off the "music" that comes with the screen saver?

Laptop shows blank screen with curson at log on screen [ 1 Answers ]

The other night my Dell Inspiron Laptop worked fine. The next morning I tred to log on, so I clicked the power button, and once I got to the administrator log on screen I got just a black screen with an operating cursor. I cannot get past this screen. I tried restarting in safe mode which has the...

Blank screen down center of screen on lcd TV. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Wharfedale lcd1710af TV. When it is switched on a large blank line appears right down the middle of the TV. The sound and the picture are fine apart from this big blank line. Any ideas please?

Blank screen after xp splash screen and then hangs [ 2 Answers ]

My colleagues and I work in a tech environment and we have seen several computers with the same symptoms. Namely a failure to boot xp. After the xp logo screen the screen goes to blank and it just hangs. This looks like a graphics card fault but changing card does nothing. Booting into safe...

View more questions Search