Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wishformaxie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2007, 10:58 AM
    Payroll taxes
    How do I calculat employer payroll taxes? I have no idea where to start.:confused:
    Mobea Posts: 220, Reputation: 15

Apr 3, 2007, 01:33 PM
    I would highly recommend the following from the IRS. It will answer your question and much, much more. There is so much involved in doing payroll, taxes, forms that need to be filed, etc. for small businesses that can be answered in this forum. And it's free.
    Publication 1066C, A Virtual Small Business Tax Workshop DVD
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Apr 13, 2007, 11:58 AM
    Agreed!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Taxes when on International payroll [ 2 Answers ]

Folks, Due to my visa status (OPT - H1B out of status gap), I'll be leaving the country for about 4 months and working from their international office. The employer has told me that I'll be transferred to their international payroll system and get paid in US dollars to my US bank Account. This...

Payroll Taxes [ 1 Answers ]

New to working in NJ and am unfamiliar with their tax lingo. What is FICASS, FICAMI, NJ W/T and NJ SUI taxes?

Payroll and payroll taxes [ 1 Answers ]

I'm completing a project for a high school accounting class. I need to know how to journalize the payment of payroll. I also need to know how to journalize the payment of the payroll taxes.

Payroll [ 3 Answers ]

What is the rule of thumb for determining the amount of income a company should pay out as "payroll." (for paying the correct amounts of Medicare, Social Security, etc. etc.). Looking for the generally accepted rule-of-thumb.. I can't remember it.

View more questions Search