Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asiawoodberry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2014, 10:10 AM
    Excel Link
    I have a question about Excel. I have a large Master spreadsheet (chart) with a list of data which is the first tab in Excel.

I used the paste special link feature to break up or separate the information, and when I make a change to the data (i.e. name change) in the master spreadsheet, the other tab(s) change automatically which is great.

However, if I try to delete a row (data I no longer need) or add a new row of data to the master spreadsheet, the corresponding tabs do not automatically update to reflect the master spreadsheet’s added or deleted information. Would you happen to know what I can do to fix this to avoid having to go into each tab and make the change?

Check out some similar questions!

Link two excel sheets [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I want to link two excel sheets, so that when ever I update, delete or add any anything or any row or column in first sheet, that will automatically update the same in second one also

How to link multiple excel sheets to one main source excel sheet [ 7 Answers ]

I have a master price list and multiple ( individule ) sheets for customers.. I would like to , when input data in the price list to link and update to all other sheets... ( I do not want to have a source sheet with tabs) Thanks

Link excel another computer [ 2 Answers ]

How can link from one computer to another computer in Excel

Link tab in excel? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a huge excel file I was hoping to create a list on one tab. When I click EMEA or America, I want the data & graph to appear. I think I need to link the various data tabs to the one with the list box How do I achieve this?

How to link to other spreadsheets using Excel [ 2 Answers ]

How do you compose a spreadsheet to link information that has been inputted into that spreadsheet to reflect on other spreadsheets?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.