What things do we learn at university taking english/teaching
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 12, 2014, 03:09 PM
    What have YOU learned?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Feb 12, 2014, 06:10 PM
    Is this homework? If so, you would expect your students to do their own work, wouldn't you?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 13, 2014, 02:04 AM
    Where do you go to university, not always the same.

But you learn math, science, maybe philosophy, you will learn more physical education and then learn new ways to think and express ideas. Plus lots of information on your areas of study

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could you give me place to learn in your university? [ 2 Answers ]

Dear sir /madam I am from ethiopia and graduated in applied geology from mekelle university.Currently I am Bsc holder and working in Dilla university.I ask you from the bottom of my heart to upgrade my knowlage in your university especially in structural geology and related field.contact me on...

Is Washington International University another mill university? [ 9 Answers ]

Please help me to answer about the status of WIT university...

Kennedy-Western University NOW Warren National University [ 54 Answers ]

Forgive me if this question has already been asked and talked about. I am enrolled with Kennedy-Western, and now have a bad feeling about them. I cannot find where they are an "Accredited" postsecondary school, only licensed in the state of Wyoming. Does anyone know and can prove to me that they...

Is TUI University formerly (Touro University Intl) rec. By US DEPT of ED. [ 3 Answers ]

I am in the military and I was thinking of starting a Master's Degree at TUI University. I just wanted to know if I am wasting my time or is this degree going to be useful in the civilian world. i.e. is it recognized and Accredited by the U.S Dept of Education, like maybe IU, PURDUE Or Notre dame?...

View more questions Search