Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Natalia_s Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2014, 02:59 PM
    Compose a policy and implementation plan for communication with parents where a child
    Can anyone help me with this question?
    Compose a policy and implementation plan for communication with parents where a child's behaviour causes concern.

Thanks in advance
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2014, 03:01 PM
    Sorry, we don't do your homework. What are some of your thoughts on this matter?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 12, 2014, 03:03 PM
    How old is the child, and what behavior is he exhibiting? (I am a professional counselor, so knowing that information will help. Also, haven't you studied this in class before being required to compose your own plan?)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who plan your future is it God or your parents or you [ 4 Answers ]

Who plans your future is it God, your parents or you?

Child Support - 2 child living at separate parents - 1 child turning 18 soon. [ 6 Answers ]

I will try not to make this too long but I went through a 3 year court battle with my ex with our 2 kids who are now 17 (Daughter) and 15 (Son). My son has been living with his dad since he was like 9 because I let him. Court battle was dropped due to judge thinking my ex was lying after 3 years...

How does the Constitution address policy making vs. Policy implementation? Thnxs<3:) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm thinking it has something to do with Congress versus the President. Like one does the policy making and the other engages in policy implementation. But I don't know which one is which :/ Any feedback is appreciated! Thnxs:)<3

Taxation policy implementation is developing or destroying india [ 1 Answers ]

I have just joined this site. Give the ans & details quickly

Canadian Parents - Tory Child Care Plan [ 6 Answers ]

To all Canadian parents out there with children under 6, read this: http://www.canada.com/windsorstar/news/story.html?id=2b61ccae-24be-4c0d-b0b9-d5faae003f21&k=58998 Meaning, you have to submit some type of application, if you haven't already.

View more questions Search