Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oldcoach Posts: 103, Reputation: 3

Feb 17, 2005, 07:01 PM
    Tough, Tough, Sport. Respect Is Due
    This sport is very tough. I have always had much respect for triathletes. I would love to discuss the sport further with the athletes themselves.
    turtlegirl Posts: 151, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2005, 06:46 PM
    Hi, I just completed my first triathlon last Sunday in Hartford in 2:32. My only complaint was that I took a digger off the bike on the first loop and got banged up pretty bad. Hurts. I complain because there's another one I want to do in 2 weeks but I don't think my knee will be okay by then.
    baytzim Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Sep 29, 2010, 04:09 PM
    I have done about 10 triathlons in the last few years and am happy to answer any specific questions you have. I have done races in the following lengths: Sprint,Olympic, Half Ironman, and a 24 Hour triathlon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

This may be a tough one [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I'm not too sure what the song is about or how some of the lyrics go but I know it has "mashadamio" in it. I'm not sure if I spelt it right but it means sweetheart, but if anybody knows what song has "mashadamio" in it, it would be great help, and if I can get more info on it I'll be...

Tough Love? [ 63 Answers ]

Recently we have seen many younger posters take exception to the blunt language or criticism of some of the answers to there post. My question is should we as experts be able to tell it like it is or down tone our opinions to accommodate their sensibilities? My opinion is that whatever answers...

Tough molding cut [ 2 Answers ]

Maybe this is possible? Trying to run molding horizontal along the top of tile above a shower surround and match it with a piece running vertical along each side of the shower. These are 90 degrees from each other on each plane - any trim carpenters out there that can help me with these cuts? Don't...

Ohh please help with this tough one [ 1 Answers ]

The song is heard on alternative/rock radio stations. Its about all these different women and the way they like it. The 'singer' is mostly just speaking the song not singing. I can try to come up with more details if needed. Thanks John

View more questions Search